· http://www.ruthsstitchery.com/ A quilting shop in Colorado Springs that is amazing – let me know if you’re heading there, I am always up for a road trip to The Springs!
· http://rockymountainsewing.com/ For machine repair or purchase, they are awesome!
· http://www.amazon.com/Darice-1204-59-Crafting-Assorted-Colors/dp/B000CFD5SC The little pink crafting iron I use.
· http://www.amazon.com/Fiskars-Razor-Edged-Scissors-Quilting/dp/B000189RV4 The scissors I recommend.
· http://www.costco.com/Common/Search.aspx?whse=BC&topnav=&search=Brother%20sewing%20machine&N=0&Ntt=Brother%20sewing%20machine&cm_re=1_en-_-Top_Left_Nav-_-Top_search&lang=en-US Some fine Brother sewing machines. One for LESS than $100 at Costco. A good functional machine.http://www.amazon.com/Martha-Stewarts-Encyclopedia-Sewing-Fabric/dp/0307450589/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316106133&sr=8-1 An excellent resource on all things sewing…